fredag 21 januari 2011
I got this award from two dear ♥ ladies Miss Deerest and Marolle
and I feel like it's a lovely thing to pass on!
Thank you, it made my day!♥
And it goes like this:
By accepting this award I will complete the following:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.
Share 8 things about myself.
Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
And here we go....
1. I have moved 8 times in 10 years! It’s 2 months left to the
next move but I have to say that this time I’m so excited about
the place that I really want to stay a while! ;)
2. I’m quite tricky to please when it comes to coffee. It has to be
the right espresso with perfect frothed milk! Starbucks work though!
3. My favourite movie of all times is Wicker Park.
I’ve seen it so many times I can’t count.
4. I had a big crush on Graham Coxon (blur) when I was younger.
And the most embarrasing thing is that I even cut off my hair at
the top (yep, you did read at the top) to make it look
like a special tuft he had. Therefore I was sure I was going to
have a british man but I ended up with a husband who is half
italian and a bit danish..And luckily I’m very pleased with that! :)
5. If I get the chance I would love to travel to Buenos Aires,
Tokyo and Oxford.
6. I have worked at an airport for several years but I’m afraid
of flying. So illogical of me! :(
7. I almost got my toes frost-bitten when we had our weddingphotos
taken at a castle in the middle of january. We drived around with
our best friends in an old brown (!?!?) Volvo with no heat.
Haha...It still makes me smile when I think of it. :)
8. I’m a huge fan of Nintendo. Super Mario is so addictive.
And now my 8 bloggerfriends I recently discovered. Play along if you want!
1. JASZ - She is soo talented. LOVE her work. It’s so inspiring! :)
2. LINDA - Her blog and her work is really colorful and lovely! :)
3. CATTIS - She makes fabulous LO and cards for inspiration and
she makes A LOT OF them! :)
4. DENISE - So sweet and artsy. She really has an eye for colour and glitter! :)
5. MARIE L - She makes beautiful books FULL of inspiration! :)
6. SOCKERGRYNET MARIE - I love her work and her use of colours mixed together perfectly! :)